www.brunopariseitalia.com ("Site") owned and managed by Weaving Srls, Vicenza Business Register with Fiscal Code and VAT Number 03875020244, REA 361266 registration with registered office in Via Natale Dalle Laste, 3/3 - Marostica (VI ) - ITALY.
The present general conditions (from now on "General Conditions"), except for any exceptions agreed in writing, regulate the relationship between Weaving Srls (henceforth "Tessitura") and the customer, consumer or professional (from now on) Customer").
In order to purchase through our site the following conditions are foreseen:
- Being over 18 years old
- Possess a personal and valid e-mail address
- Possess the requirements to access and enter into legally binding contracts
- Have a credit card for certification and payment: American Express, Visa, Master Card, Paypal, or own a checking account to check a bank transfer.
Conclusion of the Contract
1. For the conclusion of the purchase of one or more products on the Site is possible
(a) register the user, with the consequent acceptance of all sales clauses,
(b) complete the purchase without registration.
In order to make the purchase, the user who decides to register their account (option a) will have to follow a standard procedure easily identified in the online shop which includes the following three steps
Through your personal account it will be possible:
• Manage information from your personal account
• Change password
• Make purchases
• Track your orders and review purchases made in the past
• Delete your account
• Create a wishlist
• Contact the Site
If the user does not wish to register with the site (option b), he will still be able to complete the purchase: in this case only the data necessary to finalize the order and the e-mail address will be requested. Subsequently, the order form must be filled in on the Site, following the relative instructions, which is automatically transmitted to the Customer Service.
This form contains a summary of information about the essential characteristics of each product ordered, price, taxes and duties, payment, shipping methods and costs, conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal and the methods / times for returning the purchased products.
Before proceeding with the definitive purchase of the products, the user is required to accept these General Conditions of Sale and use of the site and to check the insertion of the data made by providing for any correction of the same. The user who does not share any article contained in the General Conditions of Use and in the General Conditions of Sale is invited not to forward the order form for the purchase of products on the Site.
With the online compilation of the order, the Customer declares, therefore, that he has read all the information provided during the purchase procedure, and fully accepts the General Conditions transcribed below.
Once the correctness of the payment has been verified, the veracity of the personal and shipping details, as well as the availability of the ordered product, Weaving will consider the order accepted and will confirm by e-mail the taking charge and the execution of the order with all relative information.
The contract stipulated between Weaving and the Customer must therefore be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by Weaving and, in any case, subject to the successful payment of the related payment.
2. Once the on-line purchase procedure has been completed, the Customer will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these General Conditions and, if the Customer is a consumer, also in compliance with the provisions of art. 52 and 53 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 ("Legislative Decree No. 206/2005").
3. The Customer may purchase online only the products present in the electronic catalog published on the Website and reported as available at the time the order is placed, as described in the relevant information sheets therein. It is understood that the measurements, weights, dimensions and performances indicated in the information sheet are approximate values and that the image accompanying the description of a Product may not be fully representative of its real characteristics due to the Internet browser, monitor used or other reasons not attributable to Weaving but differ in color, size, components and / or accessories shown in the figure.
4. The receipt and taking charge of the order is confirmed by Weaving by an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer at the time of registration in the reserved area of access to the Site or at the time of compilation of the electronic form relating to the transmission of the order. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Weaving.
Weaving's reply message will contain a summary of the order made, of all the data entered by the Customer and of the General Conditions. The Customer undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in the message itself. It is not possible under any circumstances to request changes to orders that have already been confirmed and / or processed. Further orders placed will be processed and shipped separately.
5. Weaving, upon receipt of the order request by the Customer, reserves the right to confirm the availability of the items purchased, as well as to verify the validity of the transaction by credit card and details of previous transactions made by the Customer on the Site In case the ordered items are not available, or for whatever reason Weaving can not evade the order of the Customer, Weaving will immediately send a communication to the Customer by e-mail. In particular, in the case of products no longer available, or on sale at the time of the last access to the site (or sending the order form) but subsequently no longer available, Weaving will inform, promptly and in any case within thirty (30) days starting from the day following the day on which the order was sent, any unavailability of the ordered products. In the case of a contract not concluded for any reason, which however has already generated a payment of the consideration by the Customer, Weaving will promptly reimburse what has already been anticipated by the Customer.
Fee and Currency
6. The consideration for the purchase of the Products is from time to time notified to the Customer directly by Weaving through the Site itself and summarized in its total amount in the shopping cart, inclusive of VAT
7. Payment for Products purchased online by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing will be owed more by the Customer than the total order highlighted at the end of the purchase procedure. In case of acceptance of the order of Products to be delivered outside the Italian territory, the amount corresponding to the cost of the Products ordered will be increased - as well as shipping costs - taxes, if required by the legislation of the country of destination of the Products purchased.
8. The official currency of the Site is the Euro. For countries that do not adhere to the Euro, the exchange rate depends on the daily rates applied by the issuer of the credit card or form of payment used (i.e. PayPal). Payments and all monetary transactions take place in euros. Prices and exchange rates with other currencies other than the Euro have only an indicative value to help the user to have a greater perception of the values: the prices of the products could therefore be subject to updates and are however subject to the taxes in force. The amount that will be charged to the customer's credit card or PayPal account may vary from that indicated at the time of ordering as it is based on exchange rates subject to daily fluctuation and bank commissions. Weaving invites customers to contact their bank to request detailed information on exchange rates and bank commissions related to their transaction. The user must always check the accuracy of the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form.
Terms of payment
9. The payments of Products purchased under these general conditions may be made exclusively according to one of the following methods: credit card, bank transfer, Pay Pal card (www.paypal.it) or Stripe (www.stripe.com) , mark.
9.1 Credit card
(a) Credit card payments are processed via Stripe (www.stripe.com). In case of purchase of the Products with payment methods by credit card, together with the conclusion of the on-line purchase, the reference bank will only authorize the commitment of the amount related to the purchase made. The amount related to the goods received, even partially, will actually be charged to the Customer's credit card only upon communication, made by the courier appointed to Weaving, of the material delivery of the ordered Product. In the absence of communication by the courier or in the event that the communication was not provided for certain types of shipment, Weaving - not being able to verify with certainty the exact date of delivery of the Product ordered - reserves the right to charge the amount on Customer's credit card on the day of shipment of the Product or Products covered by the order.
(b) In case of withdrawal by the Customer, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, or non-acceptance of the order by Weaving, this will promptly request the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount involved. The timing of release, for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can go up to their natural expiry (currently the 24th day from the authorization date).
(c) Weaving reserves the right to charge the amount of the order placed by the Customer on the latter's credit card, in order to avoid the expiry of the authorization of the transaction as provided in paragraph (b) above.
(d) Weaving reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg landline phone number or contact details) or sending copies of documents proving the ownership of the credit card used. The Customer acknowledges that - in the absence of sending the requested documentation - the order may not be accepted.
(e) At no time during the purchase process Weaving is able to know and record the customer's credit card information, transmitted via a secure connection (encrypted protocol) directly to the bank that handles the transaction without any transfer to the internal Weaving servers and databases or other third parties other than the bank itself. The completion of the electronic transaction related to the payment of the consideration takes place through the redirection of the Customer to a page external to the Weaving site, managed directly by the chosen banking institution for the management of online payment services. At the end of the electronic transaction for the payment of the consideration, the Customer will be automatically shown on the Weaving Site page where he can take note of the actual conclusion of the transaction. By virtue of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, no Weaving computer archive will keep such data, either at the time of the transaction or subsequently. Under no circumstances may Weaving be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of Products purchased on the Website. In order to guarantee greater protection on online purchases, Weaving recommends that its Customers adhere to the Verified By Visa or Mastercard Securecode services, requesting a PIN security code with which they can make their purchases in total security. For more information, please visit the website: www.cartasi.it
(f) In the case of payment of the consideration by the Customer by credit card, Weaving can not be held responsible for the outcome of the transaction, which depends exclusively on the third party provider of the online payment service and that, in each case, it will be chosen among the main operators in the sector at national level.
(g) The Customer acknowledges that the forwarding of the purchase order and the payment of the consideration takes place through electronic communications networks and services whose correct functioning is outside the control sphere of Weaving, of which it can not therefore respond in any way.
9.2 Bank Transfer
(a) In case of payment of the Products by bank transfer, in the order confirmation of the Customer - sent by email from Weaving as indicated in Article 4 above - the bank details to be used for payment will be indicated. In this case, the Products object of the Customer's order will be reserved while awaiting the accreditation of the corresponding amounts on the Weaving current account.
(b) The Customer will in any case be required to send to Weaving - within 24 hours from receipt of the order confirmation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org - a copy of the bank transfer order made to this last inclusive of the number of cro. In the absence of receipt, within the aforementioned term of 24 hours, a copy of the bank transfer, Weaving will no longer be required to guarantee the availability of the ordered goods and the shipment of the goods will be conditioned to the actual availability of the same at the time of accreditation amount reclaimed.
(c) The shipment of the Customer's order will be carried out once Weaving has received the actual accreditation on its current account of the amounts corresponding to the order itself. 9.3 Payment by PayPal card (a) In the case of use of the payment method with a PayPal card, the Customer can make the payment of the order directly through his verified PayPal account. Weaving informs that only payments made and coming from verified accounts will be accepted and reserves the right to send the Products object of the Customer's order to the address indicated on the verified Pay Pal account. (b) Payments for orders of Products from unverified PayPal accounts will be canceled and, consequently, not processed by Weaving.
Delivery methods and costs – invoicing
10. The Products ordered will be sent to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of registration in the reserved area of access to the Site or - if different - to the address indicated in the relevant order, preferably within the Italian territory. The customer acknowledges that the request for delivery of products outside the Italian territory may result in the non-acceptance of the order by Weaving. The delivery status of the order will be visible to the Customer by accessing the Site and consulting the reserved area in the appropriate section containing the historical archive of purchases made by the Customer himself at Weaving.
11. For each order placed on the Site, Weaving will issue a regular invoice for the Products shipped, sending it to the order holder both by e-mail, pursuant to art. 14 D.P.R. 445/2000, both inside the package containing the Products. For the purposes of issuing and preparing the invoice, the information provided by the Customer in the order form and at the time of registration in the reserved area of access to the Site. Once the invoice is issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data entered there.
12. The costs of delivery, as explained on the Site and in the text of the order, if otherwise specified, are charged to the customer. Please refer to the "Shipping times and costs" section for any further details.
13. Orders will be shipped from Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays or on other holidays or pre-holidays will be processed by Weaving starting from the first working day following the one on which they were sent.
14. The delivery of the Products covered by the order to the Customer will be made through customized "Bruno Parise" packaging and will be entrusted to a specially appointed courier. The communication to the Customer of which courier will be in charge of the delivery will be made in the manner provided on the Site. No responsibility can be attributed to Weaving in case of delay in delivery of the order.
15. At any time the Customer can check the progress and shipping status of his order by clicking on the link provided when confirming the shipment of the order or by requesting the tracking number at the e-mail address email@example.com.
16. The contractual performance of Weaving towards the Customer is understood to be fulfilled at the time and place where the Products purchased by the Customer are delivered by Weaving to the chosen courier for delivery. The delivery by the courier of the ordered product means the customer's street level.
17. Upon delivery by the courier of the purchased Product, the Customer is required to check: • that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail • that the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps). Any damage to the packaging and / or the Product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately challenged by the Customer, affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE (SPECIFYING THE REASON OF THE RESERVE, eg "packing in the laundry", "packaging crushed ", etc.) on the courier delivery test. Once the courier's document has been signed without any reserve reason specified in the proof of delivery, the Customer can not make any objection about the external characteristics of the delivered goods.
18. In case of failure to collect within 5 working days of the Product in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer when ordering, the Product ordered will be returned to the warehouses of Weaving.
Customer's right of withdrawal
19. Pursuant to art. 64 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, the customer who has the status of consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, within the terms and with the methods indicated in the subsequent articles. If the terms and conditions prescribed for the exercise of the right of withdrawal are not respected, as specified in this paragraph and in the subsequent articles, you will not be entitled to reimbursement of the sums already paid to Weaving; however, the customer will be able to collect the products at their own expense in the state in which they were returned to Weaving.
Otherwise, Weaving may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase. After 3 months from the date on which the garments are made available to the Customer for any collection, the items will be destroyed or in any case destined for disposal without any further communication or request for consent from the Customer.
20. To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 19 above, the Customer must send Weaving a notice to that effect within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the Products in respect of which the right of withdrawal is exercised. This communication, drafted in compliance with the provisions of the law, must be sent by registered letter A / R, addressed to Weaving Srls - Customer Service - Via Natale Dalle Laste, 3/3, 36063 Marostica (VI) - E-mail office @ brunopariseitalia.com, anticipated by e-mail to be sent TASSATIVELY within 24 hours after sending the registered letter and in any case within the aforementioned term of 7 working days from the date of receipt of the Products ordered. The customer can also have the right of withdrawal following the procedure of return / return of the product available in their reserved area or otherwise accessible from the site through a search by order number. The Customer may also decide to send the item of return by his own courier and / or postal service: in this case the purchased item must be received at the Weaving warehouse no later than 30 days from the confirmation of the right of return received by e-mail at the address used at the time of purchase.
Both if the customer uses the Weaving courier, or if he uses another postal service, it is strongly recommended to pay attention to the following advices:
- Do not use neutral packing tape but marked with your logo / name. If this is not possible, write your initials along the entire neutral adhesive tape.
- Weigh the parcel containing the item of return object prepared as above.
- Document through the photo the packaging so marked, also highlighting the weight on the device used for the operation.
21. Once the aforementioned withdrawal notice has been received, the instructions on how to return will be promptly communicated to the Customer, which must be carried out strictly with the packaging initially used for delivery, at the address and with the courier specified in the confirmation email of return. For the acceptance of the withdrawal by Weaving, the Customer must print and attach to the shipment the return acceptance document previously received by Weaving via e-mail. The returned Product must be received by Weaving within 30 days from the date of receipt by the Customer of the authorization message sent by Weaving. For this purpose the delivery date to the post office or the forwarder will be valid.
22. The purchased Product must be returned intact, unused or washed or otherwise altered, complete with all its parts, provided with the related control card or any disposable seals and in the original packaging (including original packaging and boxes, and any accessory material, such as, by way of example, dustbags) as originally sealed by the manufacturer. Please refer to the Your Bruno Parise page for the verification of a correct use and care of the purchased products, which guarantees the possibility to grant the right of withdrawal and / or return. To limit damage to the original packaging of the Product, it is recommended to insert it inside the box with which the goods were initially sent, on which to affix the label provided by Weaving: it is absolutely necessary to avoid affixing labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product.
23. Return is always paid. The shipping costs related to the return of the product are charged to the customer; the costs of delivery to the Customer and any other ancillary costs and / or taxes and / or customs charges highlighted at the time of ordering will not be reimbursed. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the Weaving warehouse, is under the complete and total responsibility of the Customer.
24. The right of withdrawal applies only to the product purchased in its entirety; it is therefore not possible to exercise withdrawal only on one or more parts of the purchased Product. In case of orders including several Products, it will be possible to exercise the withdrawal relating to one or more Products of the order, specifying the description of the Products that you intend to return, in the notice of withdrawal, pursuant to Article 20. In case of withdrawal For an order with more than one product, returns must be sent to Weaving in one shipment. Weaving, in fact, reserves the right not to accept items of the same order, returned and sent at different times. In case of damage to the Product during transport, Weaving will notify the Customer of the event (within 3 working days of receipt of the Product in its stores), to allow him to promptly report to the courier or carrier and obtain a refund of the value of the Product (if insured); in this case, the Product will be made available to the Customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal. Weaving is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of the Products. Upon its arrival in Weaving's warehouses, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. Where the labels and / or tags of the Product (s) (both those sewn to the product and those usually removed before using the product (s) itself, the package and / or the original packaging (including any further accessory packaging material) are damaged, Weaving will deduct from the refund due a percentage, however not exceeding 10% of the value of the product itself, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
25. Without prejudice to shipping costs, taxes and any customs charges incurred for the delivery of any purchased products and the costs of restoration withholding as a contribution to the restoration of damages established to the original packaging, Weaving will reimburse the Customer l the amount already paid for the purchase of the Product in the shortest possible time, however within 30 days from the date of its return to Weaving's warehouses. In case of payment by credit card, by transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Customer will promptly provide the bank details on which the refund will be sent (ABI Code - CAB - IBAN - Account number and bank supporting the invoice). If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated on the order form and who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the repayment of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be performed by Weaving, in any case, towards the person who made the payment. In the event that the payment was made by the customer with cash on delivery by bank check or cashier's check, Weaving will refund the customer the amount, net of any reimbursement costs, by bank transfer, at the coordinates that will be indicated by the Customer in the terms set out above, both in the case in which these effects have not yet been collected by Weaving and in the case in which the collection has instead already been made. The actual time for crediting or returning the amounts paid for the purchase of products depends on the payment methods used: • purchase by credit / debit card: the repayment time depends on the credit / debit card, but normally takes place within two statements • purchase by bank transfer: the reimbursement takes place on the current account from which the transfer was made • purchase via PayPal: the refund is made to the PayPal account and is immediately visible from the moment Weaving accepts the return. The actual refund on the credit card to the PayPal account depends ultimately on the credit card company, but normally takes place within 30 days.
26. The Customer loses the right to exercise the right of withdrawal, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the Product (packaging and / or its content), in cases where Weaving ascertains:
• failure to send the purchased Product effectively (eg fraudulent return of empty packaging);
• even partial use of the Product and any accessories;
• lack of external packaging and / or original inner packaging;
• the absence of integral elements of the Product;
• the absence of the control card attached to the Product or other disposable seals;
• damage to the Product for reasons other than transport. In these cases, the Products will remain in storage at the Weaving warehouse available to the Customer for collection at your expense and expense.
27. All Products sold through the Website are covered by the manufacturer's warranty for conformity defects, which last 12 months if the Customer is a professional operator (and, as such, equipped with a VAT number) and has a duration of 24 months if the Customer is a consumer, as required by Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
28. The manufacturer's warranty is provided in accordance with the law.
29. The warranty applies to the Product that presents a lack of conformity, provided that the Product is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the attached documentation. In case of lack of conformity, Weaving will provide, without expenses for the Customer, to restore the conformity of the Product by repair / replacement or to reduce the price or terminate the contract. If, as a result of Weaving's control, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration, where applicable, as well as transport costs if incurred by Weaving. In case of return due to manufacturing or shipping defect, the shipping costs will be borne by Weaving only if our referenced courier will be used for this purpose.
30. In the event that Weaving, for any reason, is not able to return its Product to a Warranty Product (restored or replaced), it may proceed at its own discretion to refund the amount paid taking into account the use of the Product or to replace it with a Product having equal or higher characteristics.
31. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the Product, the same must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging, accessories packaging materials and any documentation and accessories). In order to limit damage to the original packaging, Weaving recommends to insert it inside the box sent with the initial shipment.
Protection of personal data
32. pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION - GDPR), Weaving, as Data Controller, informs the Customer that the personal data provided by the same and acquired at the same time (i) the registration in the restricted access area of the Site, (ii) the conclusion of an online purchase contract through the Site of any product, (iii) at the time of browsing the Site through the so-called System "logs" will be processed using manual, computerized and telematic tools for the following purposes:
1) the performance by Weaving of the activities necessary for the conclusion, management and execution of contracts for the purchase of products through the Site in its ownership;
2) for purposes strictly connected and / or necessary for the satisfaction of the requests formulated, from time to time, by the user through the Website or by e-mail or other communication tool;
3) the execution of obligations provided for by laws, regulations and by the community legislation as well as by instructions given by authorities authorized to do so by law or by supervisory and control bodies;
4) sending newsletters and promotional material concerning the products offered by Weaving when the Customer gives their consent With reference to the aforementioned purposes, Weaving informs that the provision of data is mandatory for the purposes sub 1), 2) and 3), with the consequence that, in such hypothesis, a refusal to confer will determine the impossibility for Weaving of satisfy and fulfill orders or requests from customers.
The processing of personal data by Weaving occurs with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. In addition, personal data may be disclosed - for the purposes referred to in points 1), 2) and 3) - to subjects other than Weaving, who will treat them as independent or responsible for processing. In any case, personal data will not be disseminated. The data will be stored within the EU. Weaving informs, finally, that Article 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003, confers to the Customer that communicates his personal data specific rights, among which, that of obtaining from the owner or manager, where appointed, the confirmation of the the existence or otherwise of personal data and that such data be made available to him in an intelligible form, to know the origin of the data as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based, to obtain the cancellation, the transformation into a form anonymous or blocking of data processed in violation of the law as well as the updating, correction or, if there is an interest, the integration of data; oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself. In order to be aware of changes or changes in the policies relating to the protection of personal data followed by Weaving, due primarily to changes in the law, it is appropriate that the customer constantly consult this document.
33. Any complaint from the Customer must be addressed to: Weaving S.r.l Customer care Via Natale Dalle Laste, 3/3 - 36063 Marostica (VI) Tel +39 388 891 64 73 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Applicable law 34. These General Conditions are governed exclusively by Italian law.
I ACCEPT Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, we declare to expressly accept the provisions of the articles: 3 (summary description of the Products in the catalog); 5 (right to not fulfill the order); 8.1, lett. and (absence of responsibility for the fraudulent use of credit cards by Customers); 8.1, lett. f (absence of responsibility for the success of online payment); 8.2, lett. b (reserve for cancellation of the order in default of receipt of a copy of the bank transfer within 48 hours); 8.3, lett. b (reserve for cancellation of the order in case of payments from unverified PayPal accounts); 11 and 22 (delivery / shipping costs and taxes charged to the customer); 15 (fulfillment of the Weaving obligation at the time of delivery of the Product to the chosen shipping agent); 16 (control charge of the Products delivered by the Customer); 17 (acceptance of the Product without reservations by the Customer, in the absence of objections); 23 (10% debit reserve in case of damage to the returned Product); 25 (reserve for refusal to accept the returned product); 32 (privacy) and 34 (applicable law), of these General Conditions.